2012年4月15日日曜日

Your Turn for Revolution (English)

Your Turn for Revolution!


The 60th episode of Generator Rex is "Endgame, Part 2". That's the last episode which Man of Action produced. So Generator Rex ended.

But Joe Kelly who made Generator Rex told me this on Twitter.


"@4eknight11 We produced 60 episodes of Rex and would love to do more. Get all your friends to write @cartoonnetwork and help make it happen!"

Then what are we waiting for? Sent Cartoon Network tweets and mails. Tell you want more Generator Rex!

And I drew kinda poster for this. I allow you to use both my poster and and my sentences.Please share this information with your friends on your website, blog, twitter, facebook, whichever you have.

The last episode, Rex Salazar show us his Revolution. Now it's your turn!


1 件のコメント: